Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 2, 2019

Gremlins Scares Us! (And We're Back Back Back Again!)

We're reporting to you from the doldrums of winter, even though now it's the beginning of June!  So travel back in time with us to the dark horrible-ness of January and experience the awesome-ness that is my favorite holiday movie ... Gremlins!




My newest touring play! 

Below is the Orson Welles' Macbeth so you can watch Lady M leap from the mountain, hit the side ... and bounce.



And here is the trailer for We Have Always Lived in the Castle!


For Lindsey -- some Carmilla action!!!


And some Vampire Lovers!


A reminder repost of how amazing Lindsey is with these birds.



Gremlins cereal!  Basically Captain Crunch in, what I'm guessing are supposed to be Mogwais.  Mogwum?


Me with my stuffed Gizmo that I wish was the original that I received for Christmas in 1984.  That one is lost to the ages; this one I picked up in Paducah, Kentucky, while I was in grade school.


Mrs. Deagle's death grimace!  I will own this someday.

More Gremlins merchandise!!!  I had most-to-all of this stuff.








Dammit, Shannon!



I feel like this still exists at my parents' house somewhere ... wonder if I could get it to work?  Anyone ... anyone ...?


Henry Thomas and the woman with one finger from Cloak and Dagger ...and I think that's Roman Castavet from Rosemary's Baby!


The Howling!


Belinda Belaski faces a werewolf in The Howling!  "But Mr. Quist, it's Christmas!"
 

Amazing makeup from The Howling:  Eddie Quist, werewolf extraordinaire. 






C'mon ... it looks so real!!!



When does after midnight become before midnight?


Buy this and read it right now.


The hotness that is Zach Galligan.  I guess I had a very specific type when I was a kid.  Observe Charlie from Fright Night ...


... and David from An American Werewolf in London ...


Oh man.  I really did.


The poster for Ted Geoghegan's We Are Still Here!


See, Katya?  See????


Deputy Brent, then and now.


"I need help, Rose!"

Kate's monologue.  Watch it, we'll wait.



The Coreys.

Tiger Beat, just for you.

Lynn Peltzer versus the Gremlins (don't watch this if you ... you know what, just watch it.  Be a grown up.)




And here's something cool ... a few months after we recorded this episode, I picked up this lunchbox at Time Bomb Collectibles in Spokane, Washington -- check 'em out when you're there!  (And here's Gizmo in his famous pink Barbie car!  Supah dupah queer.  Gizmo as a gay pride icon!)




Here's the Gremlins don't drink and drive PSA (featuring Stripe's awesome death):


Original Gizmo ...

...and Gizmo from Gremlins 2!



No comments:

Post a Comment