Total Pageviews

Monday, June 17, 2019

Cannibal Cop Scares Us!

Welcome back, scaredy cats!  We recorded in January, but our wrath is still relevant!  We're talking about all kinds of fun scat, including my 40th birthday party in HAWAII!!!!  Here, to begin, are some whales we saw:




And the awesome edition of Gaywyck that I found at an awesome used bookstore in Lahaina -- I'd heard of it before, and now I can read it for myself!






This cover (above) is the edition that I purchased (and I will read it!) ...



... but I dig this edition as well!  It's always been my theory that if something I want to read doesn't exist, then I'll just right it m'own damn self.  Which apparently is a philosophy that Mr. Virga embraced as well.  THE FIRST GAY GOTHIC ... how ballah is that?!?


My first published play!  Get it here!



And The Gorgon Sisters!  Get it here!


And Dracula!  Buy it here!

It's back!  Our first hit single!  Sing it with me now:

birds Birds BIRDS BIRDS BIRDS BIRDS BIRDS!!! 


The attack of the crows over Amy and Aaron's house!!!  They tend to amass in the trees over yonder at sunset ... a whole giant murder of the bastards. Check out the House Party episode to experience the awesomeness that is Amy and Aaron.

And now ... for tonight's topic ... Gillberto Valle, THE CANNIBAL COP!!!


Keep it classy, New York Post.

This is the kind of thing I found when I was doing photo research on our fiend, er, friend, Mr. Valle:


Bluebeard, courtesy of Graham Ingels and Tales from the Crypt!



The Vertigo zoom in JAWS:


 The amazing advertisement that my husband made for this episode:



Here's this muthafuckah's novel:



THROW.  AWAY.  THE DAMNED KEY.


Stephen King's The Outsider.  Not for the faint of heart.  Go to.





No comments:

Post a Comment