Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Jerry Lee Lewis Scares Us!


Dick Miller, not Dick Smith.  RIP, Mr. Futterman.

Here is Dick Smith, applying makeup to Jonathan Frid to age-ify him on Dark Shadows and House of Dark Shadows:



Ryan at the piano.

Yeah, so the Israel Keyes video is on youtube.  It's really disturbing so I'm not going to put it here.  You can go find it yourselves, you sick mohfohs.  (I DID NOT SEND IT TO KATYA!  SHE IS MAKING UP MADE UP THINGS!!!)


Here's the Ted Bundy television movie I remember from my childhood.  Mark Harmon ... huh!  Who'da thunk.

Oh my god!  My memory was real!!!!!  HERE'S THE BODY IN THE SNOW!



The real Jerry Lee Lewis, and ...


...Dennis Quaid, arguably hotter than the real deal.  He's got crazy face in that picture, though, so ...


...Dennis Quaid how I remember him as a child in Innerspace, when I thought he was hotty hot hot.  And oh yeah!  He was the lead in ...


... Jaws 3 (otherwise known as Jaws 3-D because the 80s).

Ah, what the hell. Here's the most amazing moment from Jaws 3:


Oh, you should watch it too:


There.  Don't you feel better now?


Dreamgirls!!!!


The Pied Piper of Lost Souls.


Jerry Lee and his 13 year old cousin, Myra Gale Brown.


Noners as Myra Gale Brown in Great Balls of Fire.


Shawn Stephens on her wedding day to the Killer.  (Um.  His nickname.  Not his alleged homicidal activities.)

Follow this link to read the excellent article about Jerry Lee Lewis and Shawn Stephens from Richard Ben Cramer at Rolling Stone.


No comments:

Post a Comment